Monday, May 18, 2009

Who Cares?????

Why in the world do we carry so much anxiety (care) around with us? We have all heard that worrying about today will not add a single hour to our lives. However, we still worry. WHY? Maybe it is because we think that we can change things. NEWS FLASH we can't. Yes it is true, we do have choices every day, but ultimately, God's plan will prevail.

In 2 Peter chapter 5, we are told to cast our cares on Him, because He care for us.

I was approached on Sunday by a brother that I had literally just met. He proceeded to tell me that he felt the Spirit of God promting him to witness to me. He told me that God wanted me to cast my cares upon Him. He then went on to pray for me, and we agreed that I would acknowledge God in all my ways, and He would make my paths straight.

I encourage you today to pray to God about what concerns you. Also, after you ask Him to take care of whatever it is, LET HIM DO IT. We all too often try to intervene after we have asked God to take care of it. His timing is never late and never early, but always right on time. Trust Him today. He is faithful.

No comments: