Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Have you ever seen a miracle?

To many people, miracles are uncommon, supernatural occurrences. However, I would suggest that miracles happen all around us, all too often. Think about the last breath you took, or the last time you forced your heart to pump. See the point, we have miracles happening all around us.
Remember what Jesus said when the pharises quite him about healing on the Sabbath? He asked, which would be the greater miracle? To heal this man, and tell him to get up and walk; or to say to him "your sins are forgiven".

You see, salvation is a miracle. I am so thankful that I won't get what I deserve on judgement day. Thank you Lord for paying the debt for the sin that I have committed. He stands ready to pardon yours too. He has already paid for it, now its up to you to accept the gift.

No comments: